|Image credit: RentHop|
Thanks to the the Village Voice and RentHop for compiling the top 10 most ticketed neighborhoods in NYC.
And the top most ticketed locations in the city are:
- 2655 Richmond Ave, Staten Island (4,668 tickets) - Staten Island Mall
- 365 Bridge St, Brooklyn (3,374 tickets) - MetroTech Center, BellTell Lofts
- 1330 1st Ave, Manhattan (2,866 tickets) - New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee Housing
- 170 Joralemon St, Brooklyn (2,335 tickets) - The Packer Collegiate Institute
- 448 W 16th St, Manhattan (2,239 tickets) - Manhattan Fruit Exchange, Chelsea Market
- 99 Warren St, Manhattan (2,049 tickets) - 101-99 Warren Condo Complex and Shopping Center
- 355 Bard Ave, Staten Island (2,022 tickets) - Richmond University Medical Center
- 95-25 Queens Blvd, Rego Park (1,901 tickets) - North Shore LIJ Medical Group
- 82-23 Broadway, Queens (1,788 tickets) - Verizon Wire Center
- 204 Livingston St, Brooklyn (1,759 tickets) - Bridge Dry Cleaners
Have you ever received a ticket in these areas?